Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Very busy:

This week has been pretty interesting. Hopefully you will get your parent Christmas gifts before Valentines day J. We are still working on them. Its been hard to fit them in because we are playing catch up. I love the snow, but it sure puts a cramp in things J.

Subject Areas:
This month in Social Studies we are going to be studying Lewis and Clark.
In Science we will be covering the water cycle.

A Big Thank you:
I have to give thanks for two things. First of all thank you to families who have donated things to our store. I am so excited for this. The kids are too!

Also….Today I was in line at Star Bucks and the person in front of me paid for my coffee! If it was one of you thank you so much! It made my whole day.

Homework:
Read 20 minutes
Math sheet
Handwriting

No comments: