Thursday, January 15, 2009

Half day

Yesterday seemed to go really well. The kids really liked the Substitute. I am taking a half day today. Now I am sick. I am hoping tomorrow I feel better and can survive the whole day. We are finishing up our state math tests and will be starting our state reading test next Tuesday.

important dates:
Jan. 15th Choir concert
Jan. 19th No School MLK day
Jan. 23rd No School-Teacher In service
Feb. 6th Book Reports due

I will also be sending home Science Fair information soon. Keep a look out. I will put it in my blog when I do.

It sounds like students are starting to finish up reading the books for the book report. Keep up the great work!

I also wanted to let you know that I am hosting a student teacher from Feb. 2- April 17th. There will be a time when she will be teaching the class without me for three weeks. I will be in the building to help when needed. This is such a great experience for me, the student teacher and the class. I will send out more information as I get it.

Homework:
Read 20 minutes
math sheet-- no calculator!

No comments: