Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Crazy Times

It has been a crazy couple of days. My daughter has had a double ear infection, my husband and I have been sick, and yesterday I had to take Abby back to the Dr. because the antibiotics they gave her for the ear infection was not working. I think things are heading in a better direction! Your students were great for the substitutes! It’s always great to know that I can leave them with another teacher and know things are going well.

Tomorrow I will be sending home science fair information. Every 4th and 5th grader is required to participate. This will be a fun way to learn about science as a family. When you get the information please let me know if you have any questions.

Homework:
Read 20 minutes
Math sheet
Read Scholastic News complete page 8

No comments: