Thursday, January 08, 2009

Important News

Homework:
Read 20 minutes
Math Sheet
Scholastic weekly---read through it and complete pg 8

Planners and homework folders:

It is very important for students to keep track of their planners and folders. We do not have any more planners to replace lost ones. If your child looses a planner then they need to make their own, or I believe office supply stores should have some. They will be different, but it will allow students to stay organized.
Students will have similar planners next year as well.

The yellow homework folders are beginning to fall apart. If your student needs a new one I have a few I can give out. You can find yellow folders at Wal-Mart, Target…. I would like them to be plain yellow because it’s easy for me to tell it’s their homework folder.

No comments: