Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Homework:
Read 20 minutes
Math sheet
Oregon Birthday activity –Due Friday

Happy Birthday Oregon Activity—Due Friday
We are getting ready to celebrate Oregon’s 150th Birthday here in C3. Please help us do this by expressing what your family loves about living in Oregon on the blue and “gold” (Oregon’s flag colors) Oregon cut out. You can simply write down your thoughts, adhere a photo of your family doing something special in Oregon, or decorate the paper with drawings, crafts, etc…We will share these Friday, February 13th so please make sure you complete this on time. I can’t wait to see what you have to share!

Valentines Day Party:
If you signed up to bring something for the party please make sure they are at school by 12:00 on Friday. Our party will be from 1:15-2:00
Yesterday a list of the class was sent home with your students. I also included a few teachers that work with us all the time. I wanted to include them as well because they do so much for us. They love getting a valentine from the kids. I have made some extras for the kids so they have enough for the adults. I will have bags for each person in my room and I will deliver them to each person. There is one person I forgot to include on my list, Mrs. Ross. She is our technology teacher. She is amazing and does some great things with the students!

Valentine boxes also need to be made in the next few days. I will not be providing any bags or boxes for students.

Book Orders:
If you are interested in ordering books from the book orders please make sure they are in Friday, February 13. I will be ordering the books later that morning. Many kids are getting excited about them!

Book Exchange:
Just a reminder that February 13
with also be our first monthly book exchange with Mr. Jorgensen’s class. If your student has a book they have already read and would like to trade it for another one this is the day! Please make sure the books are grade level appropriate. “Hop on Pop” may be too young :).

No comments: