Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Homework:
Read 30 minutes--Turn in reading logs if not turned in today
Math sheet

Class Store:
The class store will soon be upon me. This is when students who have earned money with good behavior, turning in homework, and class jobs can buy some fun stuff as a reward. I have bought a few things from the Dollar Tree and two parents have donated this month. If you are out and about and can pick up 2 or 3 things that would be great: juice boxes, fruit snacks, granola bars, candy, individual sized bags of chips.....whatever you think kids would like.

Harvest Party:
On October 30th its character book dress up day and I think it would be fun to have a "Harvest Party." If any one wants to help with this, or plan it let me know. I would love the help. It doesn't have to be a huge thing, maybe a craft or two, a game, a movie..... and lots of candy. If you can help by bringing in a bag of candy to share with a class of 25 that would be great!
I know money is tight with everyone, but if we all work together it will be fun! I used to be able to do this on my own, but with diapers, and all that stuff its a lot harder :0).

Field trip:
Permission slips for the pumpkin patch are slowly coming in. Please make sure your student turns it in with $3.00 by 10/28/09. If there is no permission slip turned in, the student has to stay at school. Parents volunteering please make sure to turn in $3.00 as well, and I will give more information at a later time.

No comments: