Monday, October 19, 2009

Homework:
Read 30 minutes
Math sheet
Work on speeches---Be ready to present this Friday!

Hello,

I am Nancy Ornee (Miss O to the kids) and I will be working in the classroom with Mrs. Brown for about 5 weeks. I am in the MAT program at George Fox University and am in the Student Teaching part of my program. I have been with Salem/Keizer Schools for 13 years, as an Instructional Assistant, and decided to get my certification to teach math at the middle school level. I have two grown children, and 5 grand-children and am not as young as I look! I hope to be a benefit to your child’s class.

I’m halfway through my first day here and am already enjoying your children. They are a great bunch of kids and I look forward to learning from them and helping them to learn!

Nancy Ornee

No comments: