Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Homework:
Read 20 minutes
Math sheet
Read scholastic news and complete page 8

Behavior Issues:
We have 4 more weeks of school left and I can feel it. I have been noticing issues of name calling, inappropriate language or words, not listening to me, and having little regard for the people around them. This needs to stop. I have had to really crack down on the kids. I do not enjoy being a grumpy teacher all the time. My goal is to have these last few weeks be fun yet educational. However, I can not do the fun things I would like to do if the class is out of control. I will be emailing parents or having the student call their parents if I continue to see such behavior.

Class store:
A few parents have donated things to the class store. Thank you so much! If you can pick up one thing for $1.00 or less to contribute to the store that would really help. I have gathered a few things myself, but still need your help. I know times are tough.....trust me. Just do what you can.

No comments: