Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Homework:
Read 20 minutes
Division sheet
Read Scholastic News ---complete page 8


The end of the year is near and I want to keep you posted on some of the plans I have.

1. Our last class store will be in June. The class gets so excited when its class store time. I am gathering things for it, but could really use your help. If you have any books or toys your kids are done with they would be great for our store. If you would like to buy a little something to donate that works too. The dollar store has some great stuff: bubbles, sidewalk chalk, squirt guns, water balloons, snacks, drinks, gum, decks of cards, candy, stickers, silly string...The kids love little things like that. In the past we have had chips, Capri suns, and other snacks. Those are great too. If you can help out that would be great!

2. On the blog a week or two ago, I mentioned having Costco create a CD of pictures taken this year. I have some pictures I still need to download, and still want to take. If you are interested it is $3.00, and I will make sure your student gets them before the end of the year. I want to wait a little while because of Down By the River, and a few other events I want pictures of. One parent has already sent in the $3.00. Have y This is only if you are interested. If you want one send in the $3.00 and I will put your students name down.

Have a great week! If you have any questions let me know.

Karrie Brown

No comments: