Thursday, April 02, 2009

Is it me or has this been a crazy week. It may be me….. J

Homework:
Read 20 minutes
Math sheet
Scholastic news


Today I am sending home Thursday Thoughts. Attached to them is a bunch of informational papers about Easter Egg Hunts and Summer Camps. They both sound like a lot of fun!!

Family Fun Night May 7th
If you remember each class collects things for baskets to auction off at the Family Fun Night!! Our theme is Movie Night. I am sending home an informational paper about what to do. My idea was to collect DVD’s, gift cards to video stores, gift cards to Regal Cinemas, candy and popcorn. Of course if you have any great ideas for the Movie Night Basket bring them in!! These items need to be brought to C3 by May 1st.

Field Trips:
Just a reminder, we are going on 2 field trips this month! April 14th we are going to Champoeg park to learn about the settlers of Oregon. So far I have two volunteers for this trip. I would love a few more. If you are able to come please let me know.

April 28th we are going to the Magnus Tree farm. I would also like volunteers for that trip. If you can make please let me know.

No comments: