Thursday, April 30, 2009

Good Information to know

Homework:
Read 20 minutes
Go to Music program


Sorry for all of the emails today. I have to send them out while they are in my head so I don’t forget. Sometimes if I wait until the end of the day, I forget.

Important Things:
1. It is towards the end of the year again and time to graduate another 5th grade class. I know you don't want to hear this, but next year it will be your kids... What that means for us this year is that the 4th grade at Forest Ridge would like to provide some parent volunteers to help serve punch and cake so that the 5th grade parents can savor the moment of this great event. The thought is that you pay it forward so that next year's 4th grade parents will do the same for you.
Getting to the point, does anyone want to help out on :

Thursday, June 11th at 7:00 pm

2. Our artist in residence will be starting work on the mosaic mural with the Forest Ridge kids soon. He has requested any pieces of tile you may have at home left over from home improvement projects. If you have some you could send in to the office with your student, it would be appreciated.

No comments: