Friday, April 03, 2009

Homework:
Read 20 minutes

Family Fun Night Basket update:
A student brought in 2 DVD's. Spider-Man 2, and a Back to the Future set of all three! I just wanted to let you know so we don't duplicate.

Class store:
I have had one parent bring in stuff for our class store at the end of each month. If you have forgotten I am doing a money system in my room. I was thinking.....It is so hard for us to go out and buy stuff for the store, and I feel bad to only have one parent buying everything. If possible, could you send $.50 with your child, and I can put that towards the class store. If every student brought in 50 cents I could buy some cool stuff from the Dollar Tree (my favorite store!). Let me know if you have any questions.

Friday Party Treats:
Thank you to the parents who brought in bags of candy! Keep them coming if you can. The kids and I really appreciate it!

No comments: