Monday, January 10, 2011

Homework:
Read 25 minutes
Reading sheet Due Friday
Practice spelling words
Practice Multiplication facts – quiz Friday


Special Announcement:
Well….A few of you have asked or hinted or wanted to know. So, (drum roll please) I am 10 weeks pregnant. Since this is my second child, it’s getting hard to hide. I wanted to wait until I was a little farther along (just in case). I am due July 31st, unless this baby takes after its big sister. I was early with Abby. However, it should not effect your students school year. As of right now, I will only be taking September for maternity leave. This should still be ok for next year’s kids.


Coats:
Please make sure your little cherub brings a coat to school. The next two days are going to be arctic!

Remember to check the weather forcast and check for delays.

No comments: