Monday, January 03, 2011

Homework:
Read 25 minutes
Reading sheet –Due Friday
Practice spelling words


Welcome back! I hope everyone had a great break. I am excited to get back into the swing of things!

Facebook:

I talked to the class today about requesting Miss Hanson or myself as a friend on Face book. I explained that we are not excepting them as friends because we need to have our boundaries. It’s not that we don’t like them or want to be friends; it’s just that boundaries need to be made. They all seemed to understand.

Writing:

This month is going to be busy in writing. We will be going through intensive test prep for the 4th grade state writing test. It is so important that your student does not miss any school unless of course they are sick. February is when we will be taking the test.

Social Studies:
We are continuing our study of the Oregon Trial this week. We will then move into Pioneers.

Science:
In a few weeks we will start a unit on habitats.

No comments: