Friday, November 19, 2010

Thanksgiving Homework:
Over the break I am asking students to complete the following assignments:
*RAH Reading each day and sign your calendars
*salmon colored reading comprehension sheet for the week
*work on Multiplication facts that you have not mastered yet



DON’T FORGET….CONFERENCES MONDAY NOVEMBER 22ND AND TUESDAY NOVEMBER 23RD!

I encourage you to bring your student to the conference. It’s important they hear what you and I have to say.

Today was the last day for our Native American unit. The kids did a great job. So did Miss Hanson. We will start our unit on the Oregon Trail when we come back from Thanksgiving break.


Ask your student how to solve this problem using the “cluster” method: 34 x 13=

I have totally fallen in love with the cluster method! I wish I learned how to do this when I was in school!

No comments: