Friday, May 21, 2010

Today was awesome. I hope you can attend next year. This is a really neat field trip for the kids to go on. Everyone worked really hard and had fun at the same time. I will send or post pictures when I can. A parent who attended will send them to me (my camera pooped out).

* Last year I created a CD of pictures I have taken of the class through out the year. The kids and parents really liked them. If you are interested in receiving a CD full of class pictures they are $3.00. I do them at Costco because I don’t know how to down load them on a CD from my computer.

* I have also received some things for our class store. They are mostly girl items. If you are able to bring in boy items that would be great. I have talked to the class about it and told them they could bring in toys they don’t play with any more. They need to check with parents first.

* Many students have expressed that they are going to be ordering books from the LAST book order of the year. Please make sure orders are in be May 26th. I want to make sure we get the books in before school is out.

* Reminder to all 5th grade parents: 5th grade field trip on Tuesday, May 26th.

Have a great weekend!

Karrie Brown

No comments: