Thursday, May 20, 2010

Homework:
Read 30 minutes

Tomorrow is DBR. I gave a check list to each student of what to bring. The only thing that was not on the list (of course) was a water proof jacket in case it rains (which it probably will). We will be going rain or shine!

I also wanted to let you know, May 28th is when ALL Forest Ridge library books need to be turned in. There will be no more check out.

I would also like you and your student to look around your house for any books that belong to me. They will most likely have a pocket in the back, and my name in the book.
Starting in June I am going to ask the kids to not take them home any more. I hate to do that, but I need to do “inventory.”

To all 5th grade parents, we still need people to help out with the recognition on June 14th. Don’t forget to send your 5th grader with $2.00 as well.

Have a great night,
Karrie Brown

No comments: