Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Second Day!

Homework:
Read 30 minutes
Bring $5.00 for planners
Make sure students have 4 different colored spiral notebooks by Monday Sept. 14th.


Important papers:
Important papers are being sent home with our messengers (the youngest student in the family or the only student in a family). Please make sure to go through them and sign or fill out the ones that need it. Thursdays are the days when Thursday Thoughts go home, and corrected papers go home.


Harry Potter:
This summer I read the first three Harry Potter books. I absolutely fell in love with them. I know and understand that some parents are not fans of these books. I would like to begin reading the first Harry Potter book next month. Please let me know if you are opposed. I know some parents are worried about the magic in the book. I had my doubts too, but I would never read something I thought would be inappropriate in my class. These are great books. However, if there are a number of people who would not like me reading them I will change my choice.

No comments: