Thursday, February 25, 2010

Homework:
Read 30 minutes
Math: Perimeter


Book Fair:

March 1st-5th is our spring Book Fair! This is a chance to add to your home libraries. I encourage students to find “Just Right” books for themselves during this time. This is also an opportunity to add to our classroom library. Many of the books in our class library have been purchased by me, so any time I can wrangle in a donation or two I advertise! J All teachers have a wish list of books they feel will enhance their classroom libraries. Please feel free to chose a book from that list and donate it to your student’s classroom. The kids love getting new books. I have had some kids battle it out to get to the new books I have brought in.
A fl yer will go home today.

Book Fair Hours:
Before School 8:30-9:15
After School 3:00-4:00
Tuesday Evening: 5:00-7:00
Thursday Evening: 5:30-7:30

No comments: