Tuesday, November 10, 2009

First I need to apologize for not staying on top of the blog. The last few days have been a bit crazy after school with meetings. I usually do the blog through out the day, but usually get it posted at the end of the day.

Remember, no school tomorrow

Homework:
Read 30 minutes Tuesday and Wednesday---Reading logs due Thursday
Telling time worksheet, multiplication worksheet

Supplies:
Please make sure your student has plenty of pencils. Students are starting to say they are out of pencils. I only have so many to lend out.

Conferences:
Conferences are coming up fast! They will be November 23 and 24th. Yesterday I sent home a conference confirmation form with your student. Please make sure you look at the date and return the bottom portion to me ASAP. I don’t have too many slots open, so if you need to reschedule let me know. I would also like to stress how important it is for your student to attend the conference as well.

No comments: